Wednesday, April 6, 2011

blog stats

cityzenart: THE BLoG is averaging over 1000 hits a week. It's exciting to look at the stats of where people are from and how they are finding their way here. By far the most popular post is Gregory Crewdson. If you don't know his work, look under the PHOTO heading and see his fantastic photo work. In addition to my resource building here, I've started another blog called missinglinkchicago.blogspot.com It is a call to action to participate in the world around you. I've recently received an endorsement from my brand new Alderman in Uptown/Chicago 46th Ward. It is likely we are going to generate several relationships within our community that will inspire and realize the dreams of many. The world is a garden, my friends. Discover its scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment