Saturday, March 26, 2011

There's Life After High School

I woke up in the middle of the night to a pretty awesome dream. I was driving a semi (truck) down a stretch of familiar highway in the town I grew up in. There was no anxiety or fear, but as I crested over a hill I saw something in the road that was an "enemy" of some sort. I applied the brakes, and the trailer began to "endo"... like a scorpion's tail. I remember feeling non-plussed at the whole thing, to quickly put the truck in reverse, so the trailer would break off and fly forward, while the truck would go backwards and underneath. It was like watching a remarkable special effect for a modern Transformers movie. The trailor flew forward and landed on the "enemy". For all of the dream interpretations imaginable, I can only hope that it means that the emotional baggage of my youth will be the crushing force to my creative block. Oh yeah, this song accompanied it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s22ufU-67iM

No comments:

Post a Comment